As part of its mission to improve quality of life through transportation, the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) has initiated an environmental study along the I‑15 corridor between Farmington and Salt Lake City.
The comment period for the Scoping, Purpose and Need Phase has concluded. We’re grateful for those that shared their ideas and feedback. A summary of the comments as well as a a report on the Scoping Phase will be posted here once it is available. If you have any questions please contact the study team.
Environmental Study Process
- Learning about issues, needs and potential solutions from the public and other stakeholders.
- Establishing a purpose and need for any proposed improvements.
- Developing a broad range of potential transportation solutions.
- Evaluating environmental impacts of those proposed solutions.
- Selecting an alternative that best meets the needs.
- Continuous public and stakeholder engagement.